Notable EgotismI'm mainly known for my writings over at
The Tao of Masonry.
This blog is just for those odd little thoughts that just need expression.
Yes, it was told.
Tell me about it
- I think the new stress test was designed by a sadistic doctor. Or by a committee of clowns. Don't know how I did. via.me/-caifxco 2 hours ago
- At the doctor's for a stress test. Think they'll find any? 6 hours ago
- Great weather - I should have left work earlier. I feel much less work-stressed now. 18.4 mile road ride. app.strava.com/activities/553… #strava 18 hours ago
- Linda is off to the hospital to bring food to the kids. Should I stay home and do paperwork, or take a #bike ride? 19 hours ago
- Was impressed by the courteous drivers around town. I just rode 17.2 miles! Check it out on #strava: app.strava.com/activities/547… 3 days ago
- To Cheshire, up to Bristol, Plainville, & back to Southington. A nice, easy 32.4 mile road ride. app.strava.com/activities/535… #strava 1 week ago
- Wolcott, Waterbury, Cheshire, Southington, Bristol, Plainville & back home. 29.0 miles! Check it out on #strava: app.strava.com/activities/529… 1 week ago
- Carl Ek was probably more recognizable than any of our Grand Masters, which explains why there are several hundred people at his service. 2 weeks ago
- Taking my daughter and my sort-of daughter to Iron Man in IMAX 3D. It's mobbed in here. 2 weeks ago
- 1,676 hits